Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oh, the weather has been soooooo nice for the past two days! My sister and I went down to our creek and built a fire. I love to build fires! I roasted so many marshmallows I got sick. It started getting dark, so we had to put out the fire and go home. I tried to see if I could put it out without water. I beat it with a stick, but I couldn't get it all the way out. So my sister Christy tried it her way, jumping on it. She jumped on the end of a stick that flung another stick on her leg. It was sooo funny! But it didn't work too well, so we finally had to get some water and douse the fire. But it was fun.

No comments: