Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Awarded.

Eldarwen awarded me! Thanks so much!

This poem came with it.

Before Lizzy could get away,
Mr Collins came forth to say,
You can hardly doubt my intent,
after all the time we have spent.
My attentions have been too marked,
That they can hardly be misread.
Right as I came into this house,
I meant to take you as my spouse,
I'll state my reasons to marry.
It would add to my happiness,
and set a model of marriage,
in my home and in my parish.
For it is the right thing for me,
and also now dear cousin see.
That is the recommendation,
from my most lovely patroness.
She said to me to take a wife,
as the companion of my life.
She said to me the girl I pick,
should be gentle and kind,
which I why I have you in mind.

That's a pretty good summary of Mr. Collins. :)

2 comments:

Apprentice Seamstress said...

Its quite interesting to see my sisters poem crawling around the internet!
im glad you think it is a good summary of Mr.Collins.
I think so too.

God Bless

Milisande

Taylor said...

Hi Milisande! Please feel free to follow my blog.