Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Tag for Taylor.

I still don't have the pictures I promised, so here is a tag I got from someones blog. I hope you enjoy!

Do you like to write? Yeah, all the time!



Favorite books? Lord of the Rings!



Do you compose music/write songs? Ah, not really.



Do you like poetry? Yup.



Love someone so much who made you cry? Definitely, but I got over him.



Broken a bone? Um, I'm not sure. I was playing football and two guys accidentally bent my thumb backwards between them, I couldn't move it and I wore a brace on it for a few weeks, but I never went to the doctor, so I don't know. But now the joint on that thumb is enlarged. Go figure.



Been in a police car? Nope. I've been pulled over with my Dad a lot. :)



Been on a boat? Oh yeah.



Fallen asleep in school? No.



Did you sing today? Yeah.



KFC, Popeye's, or Church's? Yuck.



Chick-fil-a or What-a-burger? Chick-fil-a!



Starbucks of McCafe? I don't drink coffe.



What's your favorite time of year? Summer!



Do you ever talk to yourself? Usually only when I'm mad.



Do you have a favorite treat you like to buy on occasion? Three Musketeer!



Do you believe the Bible is the literal Word of God and is infallible? Totally.



What's your favorite sport? Football!!!



What color is your ipod? I don't have one, but if I did, it would be pink.



If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? New Zealand! That's where they made Lord of the Rings!



If you could go to any fictional place, where would you go? Do you have to ask? Middle Earth.



Do you love to write or do you just like writing?Or do you not write at all? I love to write!



What do you want to be when you’re a grown up? A teacher, a wife and mother, or an actress.



Favorite animals? Dogs and horses.



Favorite song? A Slow Fade.



Do you like school? Pretty much.



Are you a people person because I’m getting the idea that you are? Yesssss!!! I can't live without human contact!



Do you like to talk? Usually I'm pretty quiet, but sometimes I just get in the mood to blab.



Favorite food? I don't have one. I'm a very picky eater.



Hobbies? Reading. Constantly.



Favorite author? J.R.R. Tolkien!



Favorite weapon? Bow and arrow!



Is this a fun tag or are you getting bored? Me, get bored of a tag?!?



Do you like Hannah Montana and all those girly people and movies like High school Musical? I have never seen any of those movies and I don't want to.



What are you scared of? Satanists. I'll explain this one later.



Favorite flower? Iris. They smell sooooo good!


What is the expression on your face? I'm laughing, because I'm watching Up.


Color of your eyes? Okay, the outer rim is blue, the middle part is green, and their is brownish goldish spikes around the pupil. I don't know if everyones eyes are like that, but it seems kind of weird to me.

Well, that's it! I hoped you liked it! I know I did.

No comments: