Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

More Snow!

It snowed again! But this time, it snowed a lot more. It actually stayed on the ground a little bit. This is our pool, it's covered right now, but you can really see the snow on it. And you can see the snow falling, so no one can accuse me of sprinkling sugar on our pool.
Adventure is out there! This is a picture of me about to brave the 17 degree weather. I live in Arkansas, so I do not own a big coat besides the fancy white one I wear to church. So I am wearing my jacket, my dad's hat and gloves, and the snow boots I have been wearing since my old shoes were taken by Christy. It was freezing. Hmph, Oliver and Patchee don't seem to be enjoying this fine weather. Mr. and Mrs. Grouch.


My puppy and cat are out enjoying the snow; the cold doesn't really affect Sierra. The way she's staring at Crackerjack makes me think she's hungry.

The snow is already melted, I'm so sad! Oh well, I'm over it. Tonight is Awanas, I'm so excited! I'm presenting a devotion tonight for the whole Sparkie group, but I've done it before, so I'm not nervous. I am a little nervous because my eyes are sore and I can't wear my contacts, so I'm going to wear my glasses in public for the first time. I'm going to take pictures of Awanas tonight, so you can see what's going on. It should be interesting. And one more bit of news. This weekend, I'm going to Silver Dollar City with my best friend, and I will take pictures! Don't forget about the caption contest!

3 comments:

Eldarwen said...

Thanks for sharing the pics. I sent some heat your way, now where's my snow?!?! LOL jk =D

Taylor said...

What's the magic word?

Moriah said...

Wow! I wish that the snow would come our way.