Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Snow!

It snowed! It really snowed! For those who don't know, I live in Arkansas, so it's kinda rare to see it this early. It started about twenty minutes ago, but now it stopped.*pout* I was a little bit alarmed because Mom said that if it froze, we couldn't go to Awanas. And I love Awanas! I teach a group, and they're great little kids. But it's 39 degrees outside, (and in here!)
so it just melted as soon as it hit the ground.

I don't know if you can see the snow, but I think you can. This was the first picture I took, and it turned out the best! It's a picture of our backyard, and it looks awful right now, so just look at the snowflakes. I needed proof so people at church tonight will know that it really did snow!

Oh, and I posted earlier about meeting up with Mom's friend to help me with my algebra. It went really well. He was pretty shy at first, but by the end, he was looking at my work and saying, 'What have you done?' But I now know how to factor! We spent two full hours working on it, but I finally got it!

4 comments:

Emily Ann said...

No fair! All we got in NC was rain!


I'm glad your Algebra training went well.

Taylor said...

No one else in church got snow! I think there was just a little snow cloud over my house. :)

April said...

you call that snow?!?!

Taylor said...

Yes, as a matter of fact I do! I don't live in Minnesota! How do you like my blog?