Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Eldarwen's Own Tag!

The lovely and witty Eldarwen Faileriel has made this wonderful, fantastic, stupendous tag! Let's all give her a round of applause! *thunderous ovation* All right, enough of that, let's get on with the tag! =D


1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? New Zealand! I think I mentioned that before. :\





2. Why did you start blogging? I met a friend at a camp, and we started emailing, and she told me about it. Her blog was beautiful, so I decided that I would do one also!





3. What is your ambition? To be a godly wife and mother. =D


(time for some random questions)

4. How many siblings do you have? I have five sisters. :0
5. What's your favorite subject in school? I'd have to say History is my fav. Especially if it has anything to do with WW2! :) ( I know, that's the exact same answer as Eldarwen's, but it's true! But I also love anything to do with Egypt! :)

6. What is your favorite Bible verse? Isaiah 40:31- They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like eagles. They shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

7. What is one of your hobbies? I like to run! I'm not sure if that is a hobby though. Um, I like history. A lot! I read through my old history books quite often. I like to sing. Oh! I like to play the piano!!!!!
8. If someone handed you a five dollar bill, what would you do with it? ( I like Eldarwen't multiple choice idea, so I'm going to use it, even if I change some of the choices)

a. Shove it in your pocket and forget about it until it gets ruined in the wash.

b. If it came from a guy, say dreamily, "Thanks! You wanna help me spend it?" lol

c. Put it in savings.

d. Use it to pay back the enormous debt I owe to Mom..

I'd probably do letter 'd', although I might do every one of the choices. Yes, even 'b'. But I would try not to do 'b'! =D

9. If your sibling came to you with their math book and asked for help, you'd say:

a. "Are you serious? I don't know how old I am because I ran out of fingers to count on!"

b. "Too bad. I'm not good at math. Go ask mom."

c. "I'm sorry, I'm not very good at math. Can you go ask someone else?"

d. "I'm not good at math, but I'll try!"

Well, I might say 'b', but I would most likely say something sarcastic like 'a'. :)

10. If you could have one of the following abilities, which would it be?

a. singing

b. sewing

c. skateboarding

d. song writing

e. guitar playing

f. swimming

g. writing

h. riding a bike
 
Well, I can do all of those except for sewing and skateboarding, and since I don't plan to skateboard any time soon, I guess I would pick sewing! =)
 
I tag: Anyone who thinks they are awesome enough to do Eldarwen's tag! lol (Everyone can do it) =D

2 comments:

Eldarwen said...

Thanks for doing it, Tay! I love your answers! =D

Taylor said...

Yo welcome!