Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bath Time!

Sarah and Emily just had a bath, and they're so cute when they are all wet! When I asked them to smile for the camera, Sarah really smiled, but Emily's is, well, somewhat fake. That's just what she's been doing lately when I ask her to smile. *shrugs* Sarah is on your right, and Emily is on the left. As you can see, Emily is engrossed in the TV, but at least Sarah was able to look at the camera. =)

5 comments:

•Karis Brown• said...

so cute!

Eldarwen said...

They're so precious! Can't wait to see you all on the 23rd! =D
Love ya, girl! ;D
{Love}
Eldarwen

Taylor said...

Aww! They look adorable in their matching pajama's. :)

And I do love the look on Emily's face!! ;D

Blessings!

Pink Panther said...

Yes, they are cute, at least most of the time. And Eldarwen, I can't WAIT to see you either!

Moriah said...

Their adorable! I like the new blog name.