Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter is on the Way!

Yay! I love Easter! I love the egg hunt, the pretty colors, the candy and the decorations, but I think my favorite part of Easter is the church service on Easter morning. There is just something special about gathering with God's people to celebrate his resurrection. It's sad how the holiday is so off subject. I mean, Easter was created to celebrate our Lord's rising, and most people think it's about bunnies and eggs. I'm totally not against having fun, but just don't forget the real reason of Easter! =D

No comments: