Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Help!!!!!

Okay, let me explain. I created this blog first. I signed in with my first email address. Then, my address changed, and I created a new blog, but I signed in with my new address. So, I have two different "sets" of blogs. But, I want to switch this blog to my other set of blogs, the one where I sign in with my new email address. I found out to import my blog to the other one, but I lose all of my followers and I also lose all of the people that I follow. I really don't want to do that, so I was wondering if anyone knew how to import my blog to the other set, or how to change my email that I sign in with? If you could help in any way, I would be sooooooo appreciative! Thanks! =D

2 comments:

Tessa Voccola said...

eww...that's a problem...sorry but i don't have a suggestion. Typical me right? LOL

Taylor said...

Ok...this is what I'd do! go into your new account go to settings. click PERMISSIONS. then click add authur. then it should say something like add new email, in which you would add the email of your old account. so after youv'e add your 'old' email you might need to verify your setting , so they will probably send you an email verifying you accound merges. after verifying log onto you new account! I really hope this helps! you can email me at tayrox7@ymail.com if you have anymore questions. :DDD