Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Wii Game!

I got an awesome new Wii game that I've wanted for awhile!!!! It's called Monster Hunter Tri 3, or something like that. Anyway, I'm really happy, and I wanted to tell you! =D I haven't done much of it yet, but so far, it's really cool! =D

2 comments:

Ivania said...

cool! I want a Wii.....
Not that my parents will ever get us one.

Ah well.

How are you? you haven't posted in a while!

Eldarwen said...

Sweet! Hey, Tay, maybe next time we meet, we could play it!! :D What's the object of the game? Oh, btw, I'm back on electronics. You can call me anytime, just not today because it's my momma's birthday. :) Love you!!!

Love,
Eldarwen ;)