Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Questions, Questions.

I was on a walk two nights ago when I thought of the people who believe in evolution. =O I think a lot while I take walks. =D Anyway, I started wondering how people could seriously believe in evolution. I mean, there is so much evidence against it, it's overwhelming! It just blows my mind how someone who believes in evolution can seriously call himself a scientist. Then, I started wondering why God didn't make it easier for people to believe in creation. I mean, he made everything to where it kinda makes sense. I mean, everything fits together and works together, seemingly without divine interference. Of course, we Christians know that everything would abruptly fall apart if God was keeping it together, but the evolutionists don't! So, why didn't God just leave some loose ends? I think that I'm losing my audience. Um, take the human body for one example. If God hadn't put lungs in, yet we somehow continued to breath, evolutionists wouldn't be able to explain that at all! There would be absolutely nothing they could say about that, because it would be so obviously supernatural. But then, I remembered that God did leave much in question. He created the world. Now, if that isn't evidence of a God, then I don't know what is! I loved it how he made no effort to make it come about by natural occurences so that we could understand; no, it's just: "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth." I mean, you've gotta love it! =D So, I don't know if I got my point across or not, but I just felt that I should share it.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I completely understand and agree!! Sometimes I think and say the same things... it's just such a simple concept - why must everything be made so complicated?!

~Stephanie

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Hey... I just wanted to share with you an awesome girl named guin who is having a follower-fest. And I want to win *wink* lol... yeah. And you have a chance to get in on this too!
So if you could head over and follower her @: guinevereamoureaux.blogspot.com
And please tell her I (Bleah Briann) am the one who sent you.

If you have already recieved one of these comments and followed, I'm sorry... if you haven't followed, then you really should. And if you haven't ever seen this comment before I'm sorry for this silly little message.

With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann

Tessa Voccola said...

:) you're so thoughtful Taylor...you just think a lot about things. :)

Golden Eagle said...

I happen to believe in evolution. I disagree with some of the points you made, but I do agree that there are a lot of holes in the theory. However, I DO think that we 'evolved'.

Taylor said...

Yes, Tessa, I think a lot. Probably too much. It would scare you. =D

I'm sorry Golden Eagle. Sorry that I offended you, and sorry that you believe in evolution.=( I'm a born-again, Baptist, Bible-believing Christian. =)If you're interested, we could discuss this in email, or whatever! =D I'll try not to be so outspoken in my next post. =)

Golden Eagle said...

Nah, I'm not offended. I disagree with you, but I still think that you and your blog are great. :)

After all, this is YOUR blog, not mine, and you should be able to post what you want to say.

Taylor said...

Hey, that's great! =D =D I like having you as a follower and I like seeing you on the chatbox! =D