Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Shopping Trip!

Hey guys! =D I'm still in Minnesota, and having fun! Yesterday, we went shopping! Which, I normally hate. Weird, right? Well, I can never seem to find anything in my size for one thing. (one of my nicknames is 'bones') And it's just downright boring. But, up in Minnesota, the stores are a lot better I hear, and it seems to be true! Look what I got!

Sorry, I know that it's blurry, but you get the idea. =D I was going to have me modeling all these skirts, but I don't have a willing photographer, so that was out.

I love this one. The colors are pretty, and it hangs down in back farther than it does in front, if you know what I mean. =D I have always wanted a skirt that did that! =D

I like this one pretty well, not my favorite. But still, one in my situation can't be too picky. =) It covers my ugly knees and is very comfortable. I never wear anything above the knee. I'm quite clumsy, and my knees are all scarred up from falling so much, and besides, their knobby. =D

Eh, I like this one okay too. But like I said before, it fits and I like it all right. =D

Aha! This is a wrap skirt. I had to model it or you wouldn't get it. I love the color, though Mom is slightly less thrilled about it. =D I had to cut off my top half in the picture, because I was wearing a blue shirt with that gorgeous skirt. *shudders*

Ooh, this is probably my favorite. I LOVE this skirt. I love the colors, I love the pattern, I love how it hangs down farther in back, I love how it fits! =D

And if that last one isn't my favorite, then this one is! You cannot fully appreciate it's beauty when it's just lying there, but like I said, I didn't have a photographer. =/ Oh well! I still think it's gorgeous.

Also, on this wonderful shopping trip, I got several shirts and two or three jean skirts. This is the biggest shopping trip that I've ever had! =D And here's the kicker. I got all of this stuff at a Goodwill. =O I can see you are all shocked.

I'll be posting pictures of my sister and her family later. =D Makenzie is my sister April's baby girl. She's the whole reason we are here, and I'm posting about my clothes. Bad Taylor! *smacks face*
"Ouch, why did you do that?"
"Because you are being totally selfish and self-absorbed. What are your followers going to think about you?"
"Oh, I suppose you are right. But still, you didn't have to slap me!"
"Well, consider it a lesson, young one. *pats my head condescendingly*
"*mutters under breath* Jerk."

7 comments:

Alex Maria said...

Beautiful skirts! My fav. is the one before the last one. :)

**Hahaha--love the conversation with yourself :P

Tessa Voccola said...

haha! you're so funny Taylor! Cute skirts...

Anonymous said...

Lol, Taylor! Those are some really cute skirts. I can't believe you got them at Goodwill. If only my Goodwill was that, um, good. =D My favorite is the wrap pink one.

Eldarwen said...

Awesome!! I love shopping, but not all-day shopping. :-)
I love it when you talk to yourself.... lol =D

Taylor said...

Thanks guys! Well, as Eldarwen can testify to, I got sickish a little while back, and in one of the emails, I started carrying on a conversation with myself, which I am still considering posting. =D But since then, I've been talking to myself a lot.

Stephanie, the Goodwills back down in Arkansas stink! But up here, they're really good! =D Weird, huh?

I'm probably inclined to agree with Alexandra, the one before last is my favorite. =D

Stephanie said...

Love the skirts! :) My favorite is the purple floral one. :)

~Stephanie

Monica said...

Their all jut beautiful!
Hmmm...if it came to a favorite...I dunno...I'd love if you posted that conversation with yourself

~Monica