Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Women's Conference.

Every year, the women of our church have a Ladies Conference. I went last year, and I'm going again this year. We're leaving this afternoon. It's going to be held at Fort Rock for three days. Interestingly, I helped to build Fort Rock a few years ago. =D The people who built and own it, the Forsythes, are the people that Christy and I stayed with for a month while Mom and Dad were adopting Sarah and Emily in Vietnam. So it's like my home away from home. I LOVE it there, and I take every opportunity to go out. =D

I'm very excited, because it's always crazy and fun at the Conference! =D Year before last, a woman in our church went from cabin to cabin with her loaded gun and a gang of several other women, and stole everyone's pillows. The next day, there was a trial, and the woman was sent to jail. It was so funny! Fort Rock is like a old western town. I'll be sure to send pictures. There's a "restaurant", a jail (complete with cells and costumes), an undertakers office with coffins in it; even an old hound dog named Hoss to lie around. It's awesome! And the best part is, that since I'm practically part of the family, I get a little bit of "special privileges", like running the store with my friend, Katie.

While I'm thinking of it, I would like for you all to please pray for Katie. Her dad was putting a shotgun up on a shelf, and the gun discharged. Katie's hand was raised for some reason, and the gun shot off one finger and partly severed the other. Her hand can't properly function now, and she really needs prayer. I'm hoping to see her at the Conference, and I hope that she comes. =)  

1 comment:

Alex Maria said...

I'll definitely be praying for Katie :). Hope she gets better soon, and I wish you a great time at the Conference (along with Katie is she comes)!