Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Yay!

Tonight, my best friend Becky is spending the night! =D =D =D I know what you're thinking. What's the big deal? Yes, I know she comes over practically every other week, but this weekend is going to be special! We're going to play Monster Hunter Tri and Zelda, and watch ghost movies late at night, and possibly The Dark Knight! =D And very late, we're going to go catch frogs at the pond. So this is going to be so awesome! =D I can't wait! This afternoon, I'm going with her and another friend, Ryan, to a school activity. They both go to school where I used to go, and I keep in touch with everyone. =D I just LOVE hanging out with friends, and since I don't get to do it often, this is especially special! =D I'm going to take pics with my phone while at the activity, and I'll use the camera when I get home. I was planning on making a video of Becky and I playing Monster Hunter Tri (we get pretty worked up) but the webcam on this laptop isn't working, and I can't figure out how to transfer vids from the video camera, so I guess that's out. =( But there will still be pictures!!! =D =D =D =D

1 comment: