Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Aren't We Clever?

This will probably be a lot more funny to me than you guys. =D Last night, I was talking on the phone with a couple of my friends, Ryan and Becky. Somehow, we got on the topic of "Puff the Magic Dragon", which Ryan is scared of. (lol) I can say that without worry of him ever finding out because he never reads my blog. >=P Anyway, we talked for like an hour, then he hung up and Becky and I talked for a couple more hours. I checked my unread text messages when I was done, and Ryan had sent me a recording of him singing a stupid song about Puff he had just made up! It was SO funny!!!!!!!!!! I almost died! It's now my ringtone!!!!! If I can figure out how, I'll try to post it on here. =D Here are the words:

Puff, the magic dragon,
He makes little kids scared.
They flail around in ag-on-y...
Cuz he's got an evil glare.

I know, I know, you guys think I'm crazy. But if you knew him, and how shy he is.... =D Anyway, he said he was going to try to figure out the music to it on the guitar, so I offered to do it on the piano. =D I got the tune down really fast (it's very simple) but it took me forever to write it down!!!!!  For one thing, I had to make my own music paper to write the notes on!! And, my notes were drawn so badly they're almost illegible. But I did finish it. =D Ryan's going to write a few more verses. =D =D But then he had a suggestion. He said, "Hey, why don't you play the music to it and sing harmony with me?" Haha. Yeah, that's gonna happen. =D

1 comment:

Eldarwen said...

Gosh, Ryan is such a nerd. Why am I not surprised? lol :D When you two finish that song you have to sing it for me. :D