Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Monday, September 6, 2010

They're Gone!

April and Nic left yesterday. =( It was sad, but I am kind of glad to get back into routine. =) Sorry I didn't post that whole time, but either I was busy or tired or Nic was on my laptop. So it's not my fault! =( =) But I did get to use April's straightener. =D I am now addicted!!!! And I wore eye makeup for the first time too. It was very exciting. =D Since we got time off for April and Nic's visit, we have to do school today. Wait, today is Labor Day! =O I totally forgot! Well then, happy Labor Day! =D I'll post again when I have something meaningful to post about. =D Something having to do with pictures....Oh! I know something interesting!!!!! =D *evil laugh* For an English project, I had to write a small play. Me and a few of my friends are going to act it out, and I thought that you guys might like to read it. =D So I'll be posting that later. =D =D =D

No comments: