Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO happy!!!!!!! So happy, I could scream! *screams* =D AWANA STARTS TODAY!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D =D =D =D =D =D =D I have been waiting SO long for this! All summer! I hung my shirt above my head last night and fell asleep looking at it. =D I'm already wearing it in anticipation of tonight. =D This is just so exciting! When Awanas is going on, Wednesday is the highlight of my week!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D =D =D =D Okay, I'm done. Just wanted to let ya'll know. =D

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yay! :D Awana is so much fun! We started a couple weeks ago, and I'm loving it. I'm trying to get a lot of pictures of my friends this year too, and this works because two of my best friends like to take those for me. xD

Have fun! :)