Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Monday, January 25, 2010

And Yet Another Tag.

Tag



1. Do you like chocolate? Duh! I'm sorry, that was rude. I am actually addicted to chocolate. No joke. I'm serious.



2. Can you climb trees? Yes, I love it!



3. What continent would you like to visit? Um, does New Zealand count?



4. What Chinese year where you born in? Are you kidding?



5. Are you a terrible artist? Well, I can draw pretty good stick people. LOL When I set my mind to it, I can draw some wild stuff out of my imagination.


6. List three movies you can't stand watching: Chicken Little, Dennis the Menace Christmas, and Robots. Yeah, I know, that was quick, but I hate those movies!



7. Do you like to get up early or sleep in late? Usually, I like to get up early. Morning is my favorite time!



8. What are some of your favorite books? Oh boy. Lord of the Rings, Every Storm, Silas Marner, Bonanza Girl...



9. Have you seen any of the Star Wars movies? Yes all six! I love 'em!



10. List three of your favorite Star Wars Characters: Han Solo, Han Solo, and Han Solo! LOL Well, Han Solo, Obi Wan Kenobi, and R2-D2!



11. Do you like to play music or do you like to listen to music? Both!



12. Are you big on sports? I don't really play any sports, but I love to play and watch football!



13. Do you read a lot? When I can get a book, yes.



14. Do you like fantasy? Oh yeah, it's the best stuff outside of science fiction.



15. Have you ever had a caption contest on your blog? Yes, but it was a dismal failure. :(



16. Do you sing a lot? At home, yes. I've sang a few times in public, but I don't like to. :)
 
                                                                            I tag:
                 
Every one who likes the color pink!

(Eldarwen, that means you can't do it! LOL)
                                                                               
                                                       

No comments: