Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Interesting Tag.

A tag from Izori.


FOOD-OLGY



What is your salad dressing of choice? Zesty Italian.





What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Ha ha, that's easy! Olive Garden.





What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Olive Garden's minestrone soup!




What are your pizza toppings of choice? Um, just cheese. :)





What do you like to put on your toast? Sugar, cinnamon and butter.





TECHNOLOGY



How many televisions are in your house? Let me think, four. We do DVD homeschool.





What color cell phone do you have? Let's see, I seem to remember that it's black. It's my Dad's old one, and I don't use it any more, and I don't even know where it is!





What does the first text message in your inbox say and who sent it? I don't know, I can't find it!



Who was the last person to call you? My best friend Becky!





BIOLOGY



Are you right-handed or left-handed? right-handed.





Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Uh, I had fourteen teeth removed/pulled. Does that count?



What is the last heavy item you lifted? My sister, Christy. Don't ask.



RANDOM-OLOGY



If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Yes, then I could get everything in order.



If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Hmm, maybe Robin. Well, actually, anything that isn't a boy's name and a girl's name like Taylor!





Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Oh yeah. I would do it for fifty bucks!





DUMB-OLOGY



How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Maybe four? I don't like them very much.





Last time you had a run-in with the cops? I can't remember the last time. I've been being good! :D I'm so proud of myself.





Last person you talked to in person? My Mom, three hours ago! I'm pretty quiet.





Favorite Month? Anything warm! So, probably June. That's warm in Arkansas!



CURRENT-OLOGY



Missing someone? Not really. I like to be alone.





Mood? Solitary and quiet. And sarcastic, but I'm always sarcastic. (right Tessa?) lol





What are you listening to? Strawberry Avalanche.





Watching? Little House on the Prairie.




Worrying about? My research project. *groan*






RANDOM-OLOGY





What’s the last movie you watched? Eragon.





Do you smile often? I guess.





Do you always answer your phone? If I can find it, yes.





It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Nabil, a good friend. MOST of the time. lol







If you could change your eye color what would it be? Violet! Or silver, that way I could look mysterious. Maybe both!





What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I hate Sonic.





Do you own a digital camera? Not one of my own.





Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes.





Favorite Christmas song? I'm dreaming of a white Christmas by Twila Paris.





What’s on your wish list for your birthday? iphone.







Can you do push-ups? Yes.





Can you do a chin up? NO! Sorry, that's kind of a touchy point with me. No matter how long I train and try, I just can't seem to make my muscles do a chin-up!





Do you have any saved texts? I'm sure.





Ever been in a car wreck? Yes.





Do you have an accent? Well, when I visit relatives in Minnesota, they say I do, so yes, I guess I do have a slight country accent.





What is the last song to make you cry? Uh, Return of the King off of Lord of the Rings.





Plans tonight? Nope.





Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Oh yeah.





You ever been given roses? Yes. *blush*





Current hate right now? ALGEBRA!





Met someone who changed your life?  Yeah.



What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping.



What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Why do I insist on waking up at six just so I'll have computer time before school starts at eight?
 
 
 
That's a cool tag! I tag anyone who wants to do it!
 
  

No comments: