Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dead Animal Fun!

The title is a little strange, but I will explain. Sunday afternoon, Christy, Galon (my nephew), and I went down to the creek. We found a dead animal, which was very interesting. I won't tell you what it is right away, you'll have to read the post!.

Me.

Christy.

Galon.

And down at the creek we found a dead armadillo! Awesome! Dead things are so interesting.

We didnt' want to touch it, Mom would be upset.

Oh, so close! It was weird, the insides were rotted out (or eaten) so just it's shell and it's feet were left.


Look at those teeth!


An interesting picture of it's empty inside.


But Mom didn't say anything about picking it up with a stick!

Another picture of him.

We did a quite bit more down there, but there's a lot of pictures, so I'll post them later!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I've never seen an armadillo before in a real picture (you know, not a book or movie). That's really neat! :D
~Stephanie

Eldarwen said...

OMgoodness! Dead things are so much fun, aren't they? They don't run away. They don't hurt you and they're fun to poke a mess with. LOL =D

We had an armadillo run across our camping site one night when we went camping. It scared me half to death because I was out at the car getting something and I had no idea what just ran under the car, making this loud scurrying noise. Mom shined the flash light and *ta da* it was an armadillo. Anyways, glad you had fun with your little [dead] friend! lol =D

Your friend,
~Eldarwen

Tessa Voccola said...

Yuck!

Taylor said...

Stephanie: You've never seen a real armadillow before?! There's tons down here! Leave me your address and I'll mail one to you! lol jk

Eldarwen: Yes, dead things are AWESOME!

Tessa: What's wrong with you? lol jk

Monica said...

I wish we had armiddilos where we live!
....lucky....:-)

~Monica