Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

My Mom had her birthday yesterday! It was an important one, but I don't think she wants me to tell you how old she is, so you will just have to guess. =D I put the birthday background on yesterday, but I had computer troubles, so I couldn't change the header. I'm going to try again, but I'm not sure if it will work. My brother-in-law, Phillip, put a new system on my laptop, and it's taking me awhile to figure out. But, if all else fails, then I will use Mom's old, slow, pc. I'm working on posting pics of the birthday party; I should have them out by tonight. And she got some good stuff! So check back later. =D

No comments: