Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pony Wrangling!

I went out into the field, ready to take on the world.



Catching her wasn't too hard, a real surprise.



But she obviously didn't want me to ride her! That's Mocha, my Tennessee Walker. She followed Patches everywhere.



CHARGE!



Freedom!







Ta-da! I used to do this on my big ol' horse that died. 



At that point, I decided to give Christy my glasses.







She didn't pay much attention to that dog leash around her neck, but at least I had a little bit of control. =D



She's mad here.



Yeah, I know, my hair was doing weird things.







Mocha has been very "insecure" since we sold the other horses, so she galloped right next to us. Very annoying.














Yes, I had to tie up Mocha. She was being a pain!











Also, Patches is a retired barrel-racer.


Now we're both tired. 


She finally did succeed in dumping me. Stupid horse.


I guess Patches is just meant to be wild and free! lol

Whew, that's a lot of pics! I had more, but the photo uploader messed up, and I couldn't upload the rest. =D Maybe some other time. =D


4 comments:

•Karis Brown• said...

YOU ARE SO LUCKY! Well, actually blessed. :D I love riding! Don't get to do it much at all, but I rode for 2 years, and it was amazing!

Taylor said...

Yeah, we've had horses since I was twelve, but I had some bad experiences on them, and I don't like to ride anymore, so we just sold two and we keep Patches for my baby sisters and Mocha is for when Christy or I actually feel like riding. Mocha is really sweet. =D But I'm glad that you like riding! =)

April said...

Riding horse is one thing I never mastered, but it looks like you have. Love all the pics Tator!

Taylor said...

ARGH! Don't call me Tator in public! You're embarrassing me!