Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Good-bye Mocha.

Well, she's gone again. Let me explain. We used to have four horses, but we sold two a month ago. Now, we are trying to sell our remaining two, that is, if we can hold on to them. One is a Tenessee Walker named Mocha, and the other is a pony named Patches. Mocha is an escape artist lately, and today is the third time that she has escaped the fence! >=( Once before, we caught her in time, and the other time, some people found her and brought her back. This morning, we discovered that she was gone. We spent the whole morning looking for her, but we found nothing. I hope she's gone for good. She's nothing but trouble. A friend gave her to us for free, so it's not like a big loss of money. Stupid animal. Sorry, I'm just a little frustrated. Grrrrrrrr!!!! If anyone out there wants a sweet, black, Tennessee Walker, let me know. =)

8 comments:

Ivania said...

Sure! Mail her in a box to Canada for me! LOL


you sound irritated!

And I love your new bog backround and header! It's lovely!

Have a good one Taylor!

{love}

Gwen

Tessa Voccola said...

haha! I know how you feel with the getting out of the fence problem! My pony used to do that all the time when I still lived on "the mountain"

Taylor said...

Aw, poor Mocha. =D ...She's probably thinking, "I'm freeee!!" lol

I like your new header and background too. =)

~ Taylor

Taylor said...

Lady Gwenea: IF we find her, and IF you pay for postage, you're welcome to her! =D Yeah, I bet that she is enjoying her freedom. Grrrr... I hope she fell off a CLIFF! Mwahahahahhahahhaha!!!! Well, actually, no I don't, not really. =)

Ivania said...

Wow, aren't you nice!

No wonder she ran away!

I bet you were just fattening her up, and she knew it!

mmmm horse meat..........

ew.

{love}

Gwen

Ivania said...

FIVE HOURS?

Actualy, that's not bad...

Nice smug face there missy!

Taylor said...

Thanks Gwen! Well, uh, I that, is, I wasn't EXACTLY fattening her up... *whistles nervously* =D lol jk

Ivania said...

Haha

Maybe a unruly horse might not be a great idea.

I'm not a farm girl
(well, I am at heart lol)

so...I can ride....but yea.

And we have a teeny house.

>.<