Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Look, Look, an Update!!!!!

Sorry for not posting in a while, but nothing  much has happened. Well, actually, on Sunday, we got rid of our last two horses. Oh yeah, that horse, Mocha, that I told you ran away, well, we found her. Sorry! I'm really behind. Well, actually, one reason is that I'm mourning the loss of my good friend, Eldarwen. She is off the internet for a month, and I'm having a hard time accepting it. Right now, my family is deciding what to watch. Example:
Christy: Mom, can I watch a Little House on the Prairie?
Mom: That's fine with me. What do you think, Taylor?
Me: I don't care. (I wasn't listening in the first place, so I have no idea what they're talking about. "I don't care" is my anwer to everything)
Dad: We always watch those. Let's watch something different.
Christy: Okay, like what?
Dad: How about a Disney animated movie, like Over the Hedge or Open Season?
Christy: Dad! We watch those with Sarah and Emiliy all the time!
Dad: Fine, then you pick something out to watch.
Christy: How about Little House on the Prairie?
Mom: Christy, don't be annoying.
Me: How about a cool movie, like Lord of the Rings or Star Wars or something? (Notice, at this point, I am completely ignored.)
Christy: Well, then what do you want to watch?
Mom: An animated movie sounds good to me.
Christy: Mooooooooommmmmm!!
Dad: What do you think, Taylor?
Me: I don't care.
Christy: I guess I'll go outside then.
Dad: Fine! Go ahead and watch the Little House on the Prairie episode. I have work to do outside.
Christy: Okay! (This is what she planned all along)
Me: I don't care.
Christy: I didn't ask you anything.
Me: I don't care.

Interesting, isn't it? lol =D Oh, and before I go, I want to tell you that Christy's first softball game is tonight!!!! Pretty nifty. Okay, that's it. Bye! (good grief, I've been texting too much. Now I end posts like I do texts!)

2 comments:

Ivania said...

Did did did did you send the horse to me???

Just kidding.

Tsk tsk tsk too much texting???

O_O

HAVE A GOOD ONE TAYLOR!

AND SEND ME A COMMENT OR SOMETHING! WE DON'T TALK MUCH ANYMORE!

Not that we did TOO much anyway.

xox

Gwen

Saerwen said...

I like your guys conversations. :) Kinda sounds like ours sometimes, but I think I lean more towards Christy's part of the conversation. :) Yes, I miss Eldarwen too. :)