Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

This is the Title.

Yeah, I know, strange title, but I couldn't think of what to title this. I'm in a posting mood, but I'm a little tired. And besides, it's raining outside, so I'm a little depressed. My mood depends heavily on the weather. =) Last night was the last night of Awanas until the fall, when school starts again. =( Major dislike! But it was a wonderful way to end. I played Super Tag like a maniac for hours. When I went to bed last night, I was so sore, not to mention that I took an unusually rough fall. I fall a lot, but I usually manage to catch myself. Last night, I went sprawling. I skinned up my elbow and I have a huge blue lump on my hip. Not fun. But not unusual. And it didn't help that one of the guys that I was playing tag with kept slamming me into the wall. Jerk. Today, I'm all stiff, especially that leg that's all bruised up. We're still finishing up school, you know, Mom's grading papers and I'm fixing stupid mistakes. I still have a little more in Algebra, and I'm really trying to do a good job, because I don't want Mom to get Josh to tutor me again. Not that he isn't nice or anything, I just don't like it. I'm sure that some of you understand. ;) On a happier note... Wow, I can't think of anything especially joyful to tell you about! How embarrassing. Well, I'll come up with something soon, I'm sure. =D Keep smiling!

No comments: