Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ooooooooh!!!!!!

Ooh! Argh! Rrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Whew, I'm glad that I got that out of my system. *wipes forehead* Okay, earlier, I was messing around with my new phone, and I discovered that I could buy ringtones right from the phone! Very exciting. But, when I searched for the two Owl City songs that I wanted, (Hot Air Balloon and Fireflies), they weren't there! So, I went to AT&T's website and searched their ringtones. And, I found both songs! So, I went to buy them, and it said to "Pick your phone", and they had a whole list of phones. Well, I found mine, and after I clicked on it; it went back to the search program. I thought, "Okay, well, I'll just go back to the songs." But when I typed in Fireflies, a note came up saying, "This tone is not available for you type of phone." The same thing happened with Hot Air Balloon! I was soooooooooo mad!!!!! Incredibly mad! Like, so mad, if I wasn't a Christian, I would be cussing those stupid AT&T people!!!! But instead, I grabbed my phone and called them to tell them what I thought of them. Thankfully, they didn't answer the phone. I have somewhat of a temper problem, and my mouth gets me in trouble sometimes. *sheepish grin* But, I have let out my anger. Mostly. =D I thought that it was interesting, and it's all I could think of to post about. =D

7 comments:

Eldarwen said...

Awww, Tay.... I'm sorry. Hey, I know how ya feel! My mouth gets me in trouble a lot, too! In fact, it's my main problem. lol =D I think I already told you this over the phone, but my dad always tells me, "Even a fish can stay out o' trouble if he keeps his mouth closed." *sigh* It's hard, though! When my blood gets boiling, there ain't no taking-it-off-the-burner-hoping-it-will-cool-soon. :)

Love,
Eldarwen

Taylor said...

Haha, no wonder we are kindred spirits! =D

Eldarwen said...

I know, right?! =D

Taylor said...

Hey Taylor,
I just wanted to let you know that I've awarded you over at my blog! :)

Blessings,
~ Taylor

Taylor said...

... Whoops!
I meant to say "tagged"! ;D

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

I LOVE you're blog. I found you through Eldarwen...I love her too. :)
Anyways...I'm following!
With love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann @ www.blonde4christ.blogspot.com

Taylor said...

Thank-you Taylor, I'll check that out as soon as possible.
And Bleah, thanks for following. If you're interested, I would like to email you. If not, that's all right, no hard feelings. =)