Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm Hooked.

I have poison ivy, as you all know. Last night, for church, Mom put some makeup on to cover it up. And now I'm hooked! I just realized that foundation can cover up my small scattering of freckles! =O =O *sings* Oh happy day! So now, I must get some more makeup! It's so exciting! =D But, I still have poison ivy. But at least it isn't that noticeable now.

 And the other thing is: Christy is having a softball tournament tonight. *squeals* This should be exciting! Okay, as I understand it, there are three teams in a "division". In Christy's division, there is a black team, a green team, and a red and blue team, who I'm going to call the red team. Christy's on the red team. These teams probably have names, but no one knows them, so we just call them by the color of their uniforms. The red team has defeated the green team everytime they have played, but the black team is undefeated by both. =O They are REALLY good! But we a-l-m-o-s-t  beat them Monday night, but the umpire(who is really cute) (wow I'm feeling girly) called the game off early. In fact, one time, he made such a rotten call that I jumped up and started yelling at him! So embarrassing. So, we most likely will beat the green team tonight, and if we do, we'll play the black team. Just to clarify, when I say "we" I don't mean that I am playing, just Christy. =) So, pray that we'll beat the black team! GO TEAM!

No comments: