Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

Today is gonna be so much fun! =D First, we're going ice skating with some friends of ours, then afterwards, we're going to the friends' house! =D It's gonna be GREAT! So excited. *squeals* Christy and I are gearing up for a HUGE fight! We're bringing bags and bags of WATER BALLOONS! =D And since the friends have tons of balloons, this should be interesting! I'm definitely bringing extra clothes! =D They have some neighbors who are nice, and they might join the fight! =D So, anyway, just wanted to share some happiness. Oh, also, I'm going to be trying a new look tonight. Makeup-wise. This will be my first time to ever wear makeup, so I'm a little excited. I would post pictures, but it isn't going to look the greatest since I still have a bit of rash on my face. Dad wants me to go all-out and wear everything I can find, but I'm thinking some foundation and a little eyeliner, and Dad will probably want me to wear some eye-shadow. =P He just found out yesterday that I do not wear makeup. Duh! lol No, I love and respect him, but he IS a guy. Enough said. =D

No comments: