Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Friday, June 18, 2010

My Favorite Book!

So, I was on Eldarwen's blog, and the post about the books that she read was very interesting, so I decided to post about my favoritest book! Every Storm by Lori Wick.
 It's a romance, the best I've ever read! I read it again last night, and it's one of those books that you can't help squealing about, if you know what I mean. =D I'm not going to spoil it for you, but if you're looking for a book to read, I would definitely recommend this! Seriously, if you're at all romantic, look into this book. =D

2 comments:

Ivania said...

Consider it added to my List Of Books To Read list.

Oh hey, you know what a REALLY good series are?

The Mysterious Benedict Society

xox

Eldarwen said...

I will read it as soon as I can!! =D Sounds awesome!! :D