Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Softball and a Date.

Christy's team won their softball game tonight!!!!! =D It was pretty cool. (They're not the best) =P And after that, Dad took us four girls to Chick-fil-a for a "date". Sorry about misleading you with the title, it was not a "real" date. Sorry to disappoint you. =P It was a lot of fun though! (The date, not misleading you) lol While Christy and Sarah and Emily were in the playroom, Dad and I had a good talk while we ate ice cream. And I'm not going to tell you what it was about, so don't even think about it! =D Anyway, it was a really awesome evening! =)

2 comments:

Eldarwen said...

Taylor, don't you do that to me!! I almost lost my marbles and freaked! I thought you-know-who might have asked you out, and I'd have to come to your house and remind him to just stick with chatting at Church. *wipes brow* You had me there for a second... :P

Taylor said...

LOL Eldarwen, I love you. Thanks for caring. =) Now, email me! =D