Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Independence Day!!!!

I think you all know that this is my favorite part of the year. =D Last night, we went to a friend of our's church, and they had the most awesome fireworks!!!!!! Someone out there has a license, so they had some huge ones! A few teenage boys were setting them off with an adult. A friend of mine, Austin, tripped and dropped his flare into a box of fireworks!!! They exploded into the trees, and we could see the guys laying on the ground. But everyone was okay, thankfully! I didn't get a chance to tease Austin about it later, but it was so funny! =D Anyway, I hope you guys have a wonderful Fourth of July!!!!!! =D

5 comments:

Eldarwen said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!! =D

Must tease Austin.... must tease Austin.... 8D

Golden Eagle said...

Have a great 4th! :D

Pink Panther said...

It was a great Fourth! Thanks Golden Eagle! And Eldarwen, don't worry, I will be giving him a hard time next time I see him! =D

Ivania said...

Happy *ahem* be-lated Independence Day!

(by the way, apparently people have not been able to find my blog since I changed the URL. Just for future reference, it is now www.faithfullyfeminine.blogspot.com)

Taylor said...

Thanks Lady Gwenea! =D I've got it!