Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Friday, August 20, 2010

My Dream House!

This is another scheduled post, I'm still in Alaska. And I still miss all of you guys! =( Anyway, on a tag a long time ago, it said to describe my dreamhouse, and I said that I didn't have to describe it, I already knew where it was! So, here are the pics.
Isn't it pretty? I just love it!
Especially the red door. =D
This is just a little ways down from our house, and I visit it often. =D
Ahhhhhhh..... =D

3 comments:

Eldarwen said...

Hey, you took pictures just like you told me you would!! Brownie points for Tay. :P That house is so pretty! If you hadn't already claimed it, it'd be mine. Then I would live closer and we could see each other every day!! :D

Love,
Eldarwen

Taylor said...

Haha! Love the red door... =)

Taylor said...

IKR?! Me and my future husband will be living there if it hasn't been sold. =D =D The red door is AWESOME! =D=D