Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Eldarwen Here

Hey everyone! This is Eldarwen. My awesome friend Taylor is away on vacation right now, and she cannot access her blog because her computer is acting up, so she asked me to post for her. :)

She says she's having a lot of fun, and she misses you all a lot! Taylor will be/is taking lots of pictures and she says she can't wait to get back to share them with you! (And I can't wait to see 'em, Tay!;)

I hope you are all having a great weekend! Shabbat Shalom!

~Eldarwen
thefaithfulelvenprincess.blogspot.com

No comments: