Pages

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

My Blogger Buddies.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just to Let You Know.

HEY GUYS!!!! THERE'S MORE PUZZLES AND FUN STUFF DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!!!!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Exciting News!

Hey guys! I'm sorry to not have been posting for awhile. *gulp* Things are SO hectic! For one thing, we are leaving in three days for Florida! We will be there for close to two weeks. =O I know, I have mentioned this. I'm very sorry. Also, we are going to Silver Dollar City tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! =D =D =D =D So, I will try to post about it if I have time. =D =D =D I'll even try to make some vids! =D =D =D Just wanted to let you guys know what's going on. And also, if I can convince him, you may have a "guest speaker" while I'm on the road to Florida! No no, now I can't tell you who it is, you'll just have to wait and see. (first, I must tell him about it) =D

2 comments:

Emily Ann said...

Are you going to be any where near Panama City???? -crosses fingers- Please say yes! (FB me where you're going to be) If so maybe we could meet up some where....


In Christ,
Emily

Eldarwen said...

*cries* I can't believe you're leaving meeee!!! I'll--miss--you! *bursts into tears* *hides face* *runs away in agony*